Friday, May 28, 2010

Self Monologue.

Do you ever have those times where you don't really know what you want but then you do know what you want because you obviously want the opposite of what you don't want but then you need to figure out if you really know what you don't want so that you can know what you do want and then you can have whatever it is that you want and stop thinking about what you don't want because if you don't want it then there's no point in thinking about it so you just stop thinking about what you don't want and start thinking about what you do want and then all of a sudden it's there, right? Yes. And that's why I love life. Because I can have whatever I want and you can have whatever you want, and no one gives a fuck about what anyone doesn't want because if you think about what you want then it's already there.

Glad we cleared that up.

3 comments:

  1. We should all think more not just about what we want but what we need, because if we know what we need then we know what we don't need which would make life a whole helluva lot simpler when we're trying to figure out which path to take. (interesting monologue, it made me think.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is, it's not easy to figure out what you need or what you want, at least for some of us. I asked that question every day of my life when I was younger, and I still do. I've never figured it out but seeking the answer has led me down many paths and I've rather enjoyed the journey. Seekers find adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without darkness, there is no light, right?

    You'll never be able to know what you do want if you don't know what you don't. It's simple, but yet complicated (It's quite simple to me, though).

    ReplyDelete