Monday, November 22, 2010

Going Green.

I'm kind of obsessed with hair. But I get really bored so I'm always changing mine. I always think I've found the perfect cut/style/color that I'm going to want for the rest of my life but then a week or so later I'm already plotting what to do next. Buuut, I've been on a mission for the perfect green hair for quite some time. This is the third attempt and it's PERFECT. Thanks to my Mom who has been doing my hair since I was a wee one.

So it started a few months ago with the first attempt...
 Came out really dark and had a lot of blue tones.

Then it faded to this... Which was actually a great ashy grey/green (much better in person) but not what I wanted.

Then last week, it came out like this. SO BLUE! NOT GREEN. WHY?!? And don't mind my outfit. I was in my pjs and it was freezing so I threw a shawl on.


Aaand yesterday... TA DAH! (what a weird word, or words) The other colors were actually both really great but just not what I intended. This color! This color is what I've been dying for. To feed my green obsession.



 A few photos from today.



Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment