Thursday, May 19, 2011

Made By puja.

Isn't everyone always on the search for the perfect bag? I am. And I have been forever. I even stopped carrying one for a long time because I was so unable to find the perfect one. (I got really good at always wearing pockets and fully utilizing them.) I had been thinking about making one for a while but never got around to it. One of the first things I ever remember sewing was a bag. I thought I better make another attempt at a, hopefully, better one so I went for it! Check it out...

Made patterns up as I was going and just drew them directly onto the fabric. Here's a layout to see how it will look...



The body is basically done.

Added a flap and straps.

And I'm happy with the finished product =) The strap was a leather strap I had laying around so I attached one side with a little gold lock and then other has a clasp.



Braided handle.


No comments:

Post a Comment