Monday, August 8, 2011

Werk Your Work.

This is my worktable the last three nights before I finished the new collection.



Then we shot the lookbook on Saturday! The photos are amazing and I can't wait to share them with you guys! I feel like I've put more of my soul into this collection than any other. And I also feel like it is my best work so far but hopefully I'll always be saying that about my newest work.

Also, check out my tumblr if you haven't already. I take a picture of my outfit everyday (and have for years) and I post them all up on there. Sometimes (like now) I'm a little slow with keeping it up-to-date but I'm workin on it right now!
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't help getting excited whenever your recent situation is heard.
    I'm always stimulated to your style!(^u^)v

    ReplyDelete