Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Demarchelier Sighting.

Los Angeles, California. November 2012.

A couple weeks ago, on the release of puja zine vol i, I was picking up some jewelry from the casting house I work with downtown and when I was walking back to my car I saw a model sitting on a bright yellow taxi so I instinctively turned the other way to see who was taking her photo. I turn around and see this big crew and none other than Patrick Demarchelier!!! I totally freaked out for a minute and started walking back to my car because my meter was almost out of change and then realized I had to take a photo (HELLO!?!) so I crossed the street again and snapped a couple quick photos as he was giving some directions to the model/crew.

Possibly the most starstruck I've ever been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment