Friday, February 10, 2012

All About Grunge.

I went to an event last night at this little theater in downtown for a trunk show and movie screening. We had a beer at this little bar that claimed to be "the only gay bar in downtown". It was all dive-y and dark. And great. Then we went to the event and hung out at the trunk show for a while. Lots of free beer. Watched the movie and left part way through. All in all it was a very fun night!

Oh ya! And I got to wear these shoes that I bought early last week and hadn't worn out yet. I love that they're so sleek and I love the extra height!

1 comment:

  1. HI!I found you through Refinery29 Blogger contest! I like your style, my vote is on u! I'm your new follower too, hope we can follow each other! xx
    Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete